In the series of #Parenting, developing good FOODHabits, let us look at some of the TIPS and Guideline which helped me during my journey of Parenting, from when my kids were young and during their school-days.
- There should be a MAX duration for feed/eating food.
- There should be certain Minimum GAP between two feeds/eating-food.
- A FIXED time for Last feed/Meal of the Day for young child.
- Pay attention to the Time it takes to finish the feed/food.
- It is parent’s duty to ensure, the child eats required portion.
The video provides details for above TIPS. Do watch the video and if you find it helpful, do feel free to share and subscribe.
I hope you like the Video. Do share with me about your experience of using these tips. Wishing you very best for your Parenting Journey.